Empowering through Art!
Canvas Kala is an online Art school with an innovative teaching concept for various art forms. It’s a unique platform started with an aim for helping amateur and professional artists alike and take their art to the next level through online classes as well as our Virtual Art Gallery.
- It connects both Teachers and Aspirants offering online art classes and helps aspiring artists from around the world in their journey towards achieving artistic mastery.
- During this Pandemic, businesses and individuals are planning to launch online courses as a means to market a small business, create a niche brand, or just as a hobby. Online courses are the best opportunity to build your own community and even earn some handsome income.
- While the idea of an online course looks simple, the process of course isn’t. It requires meticulous planning to build out a course curriculum, develop assignments, design the course pages, and more etc.. It’s not just uploading a video and leaving it to the extent.
- Canvas Kala platforms streamline the process. and offer all the tools you need to develop, launch, teach, and manage an online course. All you need is just focus on your content.
- Above all Canvas Kala offers a unique Virtual Art Gallery where the Members of the Community even from the remotest part can take part and raise up Internationally. This is a unique Initiative along with India Startup360’s IS360 Expo, which is an immersive 3D experience.
- Canvas Kala intends to bring Arts, Artists and all forms of creativity across the Globe under one roof and provide a virtual platform and grow them as a large Community.
To Create a Sense of Creativity, Wonder & Learning throughout our Life!
Create equal opportunities to everyone and enrich the lives of children and youth!
Canvas Kala brain child of Ms. Maya Ganesh, an in born Artist, with a flair for Drawings, Rangoli, Pencil Sketching, Water Coloring, Oil Painting, Charcoal Painting, Caleo graphy, toys making, Ceramic Painting and many forms of creativity.
With a Postgraduate degree in Interior Design she took up her Paintings and Painting Classes from home. Her thirsty to grow beyond the four walls of Home gave the courage to venture into the Online Aggregation platform – Canvas Kala. She is also a good Baker.
Maya has successfully participated in many Art & Painting Exhibitions in Pune.
With Canvas Kala, your course/program is a part of a catalog. You always have the option to customize your course/Program landing page. Not only that. you can publish a course and conduct your classes Globally sitting at your Art Studio.
The biggest advantage is, we provide you with an existing student base, so if you don’t have much of an online presence yet, you might want to explore it with this data first.
CanvasKala is designed for businesses and individual creators to earn money by selling their courses and their Creations Globally.